• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Waiting on a shipping quote from 'w8tn4snow' for his gutted exhaust....I'm going to give it a shot on my Warrior!!!

So, here is what I have to offer up if anyone could use them!!! I have two 96-packs of Snostuff Ultralite backers that I no longer need!!! They are yellow and they are a backer/nut combo. They idea of them is to reduce the wieght you're adding to your track when studding it. FREE for the taking if anyone can use them!!!

100_1037.jpg

100_1040.jpg

Re: YAMAHEATER GIVE-AWAY

Rockmeister said:
Hey Guys!

Daranello & I have spoke a bit and I will give away a YAMAHEATER to help promote Pay it Forward. ;)!

We need you guys to come up with suggestions/ideas for an easy, fair way to judge it, what the parameters should be etc, and possible time limit.
The final determination will be mine, and really want your input!

Will most likely be a "second", may not be the prettiest finished unit, yet will be fully functional for nice warm hands! ;)!
If you already have a YAMAHEATER, you are welcome to give it away yourself, sell it, whatever. It will be yours.

Let's hear your ideas!

Rockmeister :-o

I'll jump all over them, if no one comes up with any ideas and I'll pay shipping and pay for the upgrade for plug and play....

then i'll ham it up like no tomorrow on this post with lots of pixs and stuff.......then, I"LL PAY IT FORWARD!!! (again)

I've already shipped away free stuff , and have lots more to give away

Love for this to fly, but cant do it alone.

Thanks for helping out.

Re: pay it forward

w8tn4snow said:
This was an awsome idea !!!
Ive made a deal to swap some skis with the Rockmeister and i found a new home for a helmet i had kicking around .

(Kinda messed up and posted it on a new thread instead of this one , )
But the idea was the same . Kudos to the starter of this thread !!!

It feels pretty good to help someone out and to know theres other folks out there that are willing to do the same for you if need be . Keep up the great work guys !

Thanks for helping out....snowmobilers helping snowmobilers

I have a brand new set of black slydog handles I don't need.

4strokelover87 I could use the backers for my stepsons sled, get me a shipping quote to 52772. Maxdlx

Daranello,

I got the nosecone bag. Thanks a bunch. My dad will be happy to have some more storage on his Apex. If I ever get over to my trailer I will check if I have anything else to offer up.

Thanks again.

Lance

maxdlx said:
I have a brand new set of black slydog handles I don't need.

4strokelover87 I could use the backers for my stepsons sled, get me a shipping quote to 52772. Maxdlx

Great!!! I will get them boxed up and out this week!!! PM me your mailing address and I will just let you know what the total ends up being once I get them shipped!!! Glad someone has some use for them!!! I'm tired of looking at them!!!

Landoman said:
I have a childs full face helmet that will fit a 2 - 3 year old. It is to small for my 4 year old. Comes from a non-smoking household. Yours if you want it.

EDIT - That did not take long. Helmet is taken by mntvipermn.

I received the helmet over the weekend and It was perfect. Tyler wore it around all weekend and absolutely loves it -- thanks so much! I can tell you one little boy is very happy right now because of you. Thanks!

Mike

P.S. I shipped the skis out last week, Maim!

Lets see what I have that I can remember from memory. I would love the Rocks heater and would give them back away when I get rid of sled, probably the last year on the sled

1. I think i have a set of brand new Apex factory skags
2. Brand new 36mm round slide carb
3. Brand new yamaha grafite slides cut 1-2" short, should still work
4. I think I have a set of stock Yellow 07 Apex RTX hand guards, one is cracked.
5. Have a skid out of a 89 phazer

Have to check the garage to see what else I have laying around

Gutted exhaust shipped to 4strokelover87 , enjoy the new rumble !

Back