• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

PCV X-Tend

Joshua

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 Yamaha Sidewinder BTX LE 50TH
Has anybody tried this feature with there PCV. You can go into the option menu enable this feature and it will extend your rev limit by 500 rpm. However we loss our snow last night and i'm unable to test. I did call dynojet this morning and they did say it will work.

10,500 - 10,800 is sweet spot for optimal power. more than that and you are not making power anymore

Any time I have used the Rev extend you have to call power commander for a code to extend the Rev limiter

Any time I have used the Rev extend you have to call power commander for a code to extend the Rev limiter

On the Harley version of the PCV you can just do it yourself.
On the 06-10 APEX version you need the code from Power Commander, fill out form and email it in sorta thing.
For the 2011+ on the PCV I guess as the original poster is saying it's DIY.
I do know on the Harley, the tach still stops at the rev limiter rpm, even though the motor keeps on going! Weird feeling!

Back