• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Diagnostic Codes...

Overnight there was freezing rain and the engagement was frozen ( I didnt realize it at the time) and the tors was activated. code 84. I found it in my owners manuel, but im going to print all the codes listed. thanks.

xc_phazer137 said:
You know I could have swar it was 64 Chad Geaco came over and told me what it ment. I know I had a pinched throttle line from Ice and it threw the code for that. witched matched the one for that. Butt 64 sticks in my head.
went out tonight in deep snow and after 5 min of playing in the fluff i got an error,it went,'error 1-error 2 with the warning light on and the temp light at the same time ,they flashed together,i turned around and limped it home,got code 64,saw it twice,it is not listed in the code list,was it indeed the track speed sensor

after changing the oil and filter I started the sled to let it warm up. no error code. then check the oil and noticed I needed to add a little. started sled back up and now I get code 85 (oil pressure switch open or short circuit).

The sled is stil under warranty but I doubt if I bring it in today I'll have it back by this weekend which wil most likely be the last ride of the season. I know i drive my cars with the check engine light on and there fine how serious is this code 85??

Check to see if you forgot to plug in the oil pressure switches plug right near filter.If that isnt problem there is probably air in the oil system from changing the oil.In manual it shows how to bleed it with one of the bolts in head.

Srxspec said:
Code 11: Cylinder identification sensor or circuit problem.

Code 12: Crankshaft sensor or circuit problem

Code 13: Intake pressure sensor or circuit problem on Cylinder #1.

Code 25: Intake pressure sensor or circuit problem on Cylinder #2.

Code 14: Intake pressure sensor hose problem. Hose is detached, loose, plugged, pinched, etc on Cylinder #1.

Code 26: Intake pressure sensor hose problem. Hose is detached, loose, plugged, pinched, etc on Cylinder #2.

Code 15: Throttle position sensor or circuit problem.

Code 16: Throttle position sensor is not moving.

Code 21: Coolant temp sensor or circuit problem.

Code 22: Intake temp sensor or circuit problem.

Code 30: Oil pressure sensor or circuit senses low engine oil pressure. ECU turns off main relay and stops engine.

Code 33: Open circuit in the primary circuit of the Cylidner #1 ignition coil.

Code 34: Open circuit in the primary circuit of the Cylinder #2 ignition coil.

Code 42: Speed sensor or circuit problem.

Code 43: ECU unable to monitor system voltage due to an open or short circuit in fuel system circuit.

Code 44: Internal ECU problem with CO setting or adjustment mode.

Code 46: System voltage is too high or too low.

Code 50: ECU internal memory or data problem.

Code 65: Knock sensor or circuit problem.

Code 81: Grip warmer open or short circuit.

Code 83: Thum warmer open or short circuit.

Code 84: TORS system has been activated.

Code 85: Short or open circuit in oil pressure switch.

Code 88: Short or open circuit in reverse indicator switch.

These codes you have listed are the fault codes. Can you enlighten me on the "Diagnostic codes" and how they work ? Thanx !!!

Back