• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer out to the mountains for some riding but have some concerns

Even with the 16" wide track the Ace is only 176 square inches bigger which is about 8% more surface area. The Phazer has 15hp more than the Ace.

Correction, the info I found shows the track on the 600 Ace as a 137 X 15. Works out almost identical to the phazer.

Aha. I've never figured out what formula to use to figure out what percentage of a track length is actually on the ground, but always reckoned it would have to be less than 50%, and probably more like 45%. Im pretty sure regardless your phazer will be a LOT more fun than an Ace. I'm not as brand loyal as some of the guys here, so Ive been thinking real hard about adding a couple of yellow sleds for my wife and son to ride :)

Wait until they supercharge the Ace, whole new ball game. My dream sled, supercharged Skidoo 600 4 stroke making over 100hp with a 154 track and still getting 29mpg.

We run a couple 07 tundra 300's for work, and another division has the newer 550fan LT's. The 300's are a dream for working, and I like that they dont have enough power to be fun or encourage our mostly novice-rider workforce to try jumping them. I'm pushing for the 600 ACE for our next set of sleds

Back