• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Refresh

Your Phazer looks soo good with the side panels painted , too bad the clutch side panel is soo fugly, Yamahas design teem is pretty poor.

The Phazer looks grow on you though. Still attracts attention especially kids even after being out 7 years!

I see you already have the Viper apart. Do you think the Phazer will get much use now that you have a Viper?

Hey how did the skid install go? Did you flip it on it's side? Did you do it alone or get you daughter to help you? I have to pull mine out again and thinking the "put it on it's side" would be the best method.

Yes its apart. Was dielectric greasing all the connections. Now I have no power other than to starter and its snowing likemad :o|

If I ever get Viper going again it will become my Primary sled. Daughter was sleeping so I got the skid in by myself. Just regular. But I should have tried it on its side since it was a bugger. Always did SRX on side and it helped alot. Next time if I remember.

cannondale27 said:
Yes its apart. Was dielectric greasing all the connections. Now I have no power other than to starter and its snowing likemad :o| .

That sucks. Warranty? Just say I don't know what happen, just won't start but if your like me I would let the dealer touch anything I own unless it's a recall.

Found a loose connector in the throttle block. One I didnt touch! All is good. Made tracks on both tonight. Couple miles each. I am happy! Going to be a great winter.

Attachments

• DSC00549 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00549 (Medium).JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 100
Good thing you found that bad connection before you started riding. I checked out a Viper at my dealer here in town and almost tripped on my tougne when I say the sticker price. $14,665. If turns out to be a great sled Ill run down to the US and pick up a year old and save big.

Back