• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

***Picture of the Day Thread***

Irv said:
FrostyNutz said:
Irv said:
FrostyNutz said:
Yup a CAT ! quote]

That's a sharp looking Cat FNZ, what is it exactly?

Curious, but why the switch over? Just looking for a change or was it something else?

Last year for the Suzuki motor, smart move.

Don't blame you for trading based on what you said. If I was in a same/similar situation, I likely wouldn't be riding a Vector either.

Hope it serves you well. ;)!

Thanks !! Last year of the Suzuki was another reason not to wait for the 15's. I have about 500 miles on it now ( probably only 200 on skis LOL ) and I'm more than happy with the sled. I would like a little more top end but, you can't have it all . It also lacks the fit and finish of the Yamahas and I'm sure some long term reliability. It makes up for it in off trail maneuvering and climbing ability . No belt issues , no e start issues , no loose bolts , no bad back ,, it's all good so far :)

FrostyNutz said:
Irv said:
FrostyNutz said:
Irv said:
FrostyNutz said:
Yup a CAT ! quote]

That's a sharp looking Cat FNZ, what is it exactly?

Curious, but why the switch over? Just looking for a change or was it something else?

Last year for the Suzuki motor, smart move.

Don't blame you for trading based on what you said. If I was in a same/similar situation, I likely wouldn't be riding a Vector either.

Hope it serves you well. ;)!

Thanks !! Last year of the Suzuki was another reason not to wait for the 15's. I have about 500 miles on it now ( probably only 200 on skis LOL ) and I'm more than happy with the sled. I would like a little more top end but, you can't have it all . It also lacks the fit and finish of the Yamahas and I'm sure some long term reliability. It makes up for it in off trail maneuvering and climbing ability . No belt issues , no e start issues , no loose bolts , no bad back ,, it's all good so far :)

Great pic! ;)!

And glad to hear you're enjoying your sled/

Heard Suzuki is now, to some extent, back on for making some of Cat's motors?

A good day out with the wife!

6E961DC9-56ED-4321-B653-CD5F7A719DE4-3143-000003F826FD9CA8_zps6f4def9c.jpg

Lake Ontario 3/02/2014

rode from Old Forge, NY over to Lake Ontario and back
perfect day, super trails, my son and I had a blast

pictures were taken here;

Selkirk Shores State Park
7101 New York 3
Pulaski, NY 13142

IMG_7679-L.jpg

IMG_1121-L.jpg

cooling tower in the background is the nuclear generating station at Mexico, NY

:-o

image.jpg Fort ridgely state park,mn a few years ago. When I could handle riding the v-max

First real ride of the year. Enough snow for a trail ride, but, not enough coverage for the meadows and off trail, which was just fine with my wife . . . .

Just a crappy cell phone picture.

Jonesynl said:
Damn spruce jumped out in front of me, where's the husky when ya needs her?

:
That 's a hell of a way to get stuck, but the upside is that at least you have measurable snow. That must have taken you a while to dig out. There's no snow to speak of where I am, and the riding season is quickly coming to an end. Pics like this make me jealous!

Back