• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

***Picture of the Day Thread***

Trails were awesome Thursday!!!
North Star groomed, 17/62 mint, 50n passed srxtwins grooming past long bottom. Cougar/Bigfoot was pretty much untouched.
Picked a great day to sneak out!!
Cudos to the clubs locally, with what we've had for white stuff this year trails are awesome!! Have an inclining, the warm weather this weekend brought out more than normal sledders.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 159

Trails were awesome Thursday!!!
North Star groomed, 17/62 mint, 50n passed srxtwins grooming past long bottom. Cougar/Bigfoot was pretty much untouched.
Picked a great day to sneak out!!
Cudos to the clubs locally, with what we've had for white stuff this year trails are awesome!! Have an inclining, the warm weather this weekend brought out more than normal sledders.

I Love Pokin along through the North Star Trail :sled1:

GF OK?

Birkebeiner
It Happens......Glad nobody was hurt.....sleds can be fixed, I see my fair share of Bush Sled Tracks Up Here

she only went in at 20kph and has a small bruise on her chin from helmet buckle. right ski caught the powder and sucked her in. she is doing very good for her first season sledding.

Back