• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pilot 6.9 skis, what mount?

Slydog quit selling just the rubbers. You now have to buy they complete mount kit which includes the rubbers, mounting bolts, bushings, etc.
I bought these and used the rubbers and new bushings. The kit cost $34.
The rubbers do fit rite in but I ended up cutting out the plastic tabs that stick up in the skis to get the rubbers to sit flat. After that it was a very easy install. I think with skis, slydog mounts and carbides I have $325 into the Pilots. I have pictures of the install, but don't have then with me to post right now. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can post them later.

Definitely interested in seeing pics, these stockers just don't float in powder at all. Pilot 6.9's are on my to do list.

Any ski doo rubber from 2002 on up. I purchased my ski rubbers from pioneer performance as they are also a ski doo dealer. Call bruce and he will hook you up.

snowriderjoe said:
Slydog quit selling just the rubbers. You now have to buy they complete mount kit which includes the rubbers, mounting bolts, bushings, etc.
I bought these and used the rubbers and new bushings. The kit cost $34.
The rubbers do fit rite in but I ended up cutting out the plastic tabs that stick up in the skis to get the rubbers to sit flat. After that it was a very easy install. I think with skis, slydog mounts and carbides I have $325 into the Pilots. I have pictures of the install, but don't have then with me to post right now. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can post them later.

I got pics

Attachments

• winter 2010 001.jpg
    winter 2010 001.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 99
  • winter 2010 003.jpg
    winter 2010 003.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 92
  • winter 2010 004.jpg
    winter 2010 004.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 91
I just used the OEM rubbers when I installed the 6.9s. Also modded the stock blue yamie handles to fit pilots.

Dan

Attachments

• photo 2-2.JPG
    photo 2-2.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 89

Back