• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Post pics of your sled trailer and what you pull it with

yzf1999

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha SR Viper LTX SE
View attachment 108685 View attachment 108685
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I got sick of 15 years of putting my sled in the back of my trucks, so I bought a new 2015 23' Ameri Lite aluminum trailer. Pulls like a dream!!! Truck is a 2014 F250 Diesel

Thanks...I almost picked the blue and white LTX over my red LTX...kinda wish I would of now..your sled looks cool!!

I have a 2013 Neo 7x26 enclosed white and silver just like YZF1999 but an 13 F150 Ecoboost. These fully enclosed are the lazy mans way for sure. Drive in, set brake close door and DONE. All, sled gear etc. is clean when time to ride, dress standing out of wind next to sled in trailer. Drive in when done, lock the door and ramps and good to go. I will try to learn to put up pics. they are on my phone.

Thanks...I almost picked the blue and white LTX over my red LTX...kinda wish I would of now..your sled looks cool!!

YZF1999 I thought the same but have come to love my RED WHITE STX DX and you know not only are the red/white ones more rare they are faster and worth more on trade.

LOL that should get some going.

LOL!!!...yeah anything red is always faster!!! Even faster with graphics!!!
image.jpg

Last edited:
The trailer is a 2015 EZHauler 29' 4 place (made in the same factory as mission) If i'm with my dad we use his 2014 ram 2500 diesel, or if i'm pulling my 2008 Chevy 2500 6.0 gas

Attachments

• image2 (1).jpeg
    image2 (1).jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 504
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 474
  • image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 432
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 454
image.jpg
Glad to see the new trailer section.
I think a lot of us will enjoy it and learn a few things along the way.

06 GMC 2500 HD Diesel with a R&R 27' inline.
(22'+5' V) we fit 4 -144" sleds in all the time.
It's tight but they fit. Love the Tri-axle. Seems more stable in the cross winds. And you have 1 more pair of brakes.
Bad part is, they charge you a little extra when you pay the toll for the Mackinac Bridge. For the extra axle.
This trailer has served us well, we put 6-8,000 miles on it a year for about 6 seasons and only have had to do normal maintenance (tires & brakes)
I have had many trailers over the years. 2 place Clamshells, and few 4 place Deckovers. Really like this style the best, pulls easier, lower to load into, easier to see behind.

yzf1999,
Did you buy your trailer at D&R trailers? That sign In the background looks familiar from when we are heading to the U.P.?

They seem like pretty good people to deal with.

Yes sir I did!!!...I was looking at used and for what people want for a used aluminum I just went ahead and bought a new one. D&R was a great place to buy from. I recommend them for sure.

LOL!!!...yeah anything red is always faster!!! Even faster with graphics!!!View attachment 108692

Wow yours looks faster than any I've seen. Sorry Blue guys it's plain to see how fast red is. LOL

But I pull mine with a red truck that's gotta count for something

Dan. Agman57 mine is 20 + 6 V. I too have frequently hauled 4 now 141, 144,136 and 121 some room remaining .....not planning any long tracks to fill it.

I like the inline 7 for towing as well. Have had some cross wind issues, but it was really gusty on those days.

Back