• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

post up your phazer vids

porkchop said:
If you came down Rt. 20 heading West you went right by my road & hung out all day only 17 miles from my place....

"#*$&@ dialed" ;)!

Yep, took 46 to 20 thru bouchville, and then left on 12 at the nice and easy... saw a blue phazer and 2 nytros out infront of someones house on route 20.. the house was yellow... is that porky's crib???

Actually at the Nice & Easy on Rt. 20 (heading East) you took a RIGHT onto Rt. 12 :tg: ;)!

I'm about 4 miles before that intersection, just off Rt. 20- THe N+E is our normal meeting place.

phaze5 said:
greenthumb said:

i'm sorry greenthumb you have to be BANNED, reason being you have a too nice a place to ride. thank you for taking part of our forums lmao

that sucks that sucks that sucks, that isn't right i don't care who ya are , i only want 4' choppy mogul infested tight trail pics from you anymore, and don't even think about having the awesome background in it either do it at night. nice riding though hahaha

Ha ha. Thanks!
British Columbia is a mountain riders paradise. If it makes you feel any better, we spend a lot of time and energy doing what we call sled aerobics! (getting unstuck)
This is a little gem right behind where I live, no one goes there (I assume because there is no big terrain) and we get enough snow that the area is back to trackless each week. What you see here is only a fraction of it. We go all day and only go to about a quarter of the places like this. I post up some of the rest of the day when I get get motivated to do some editing.

phaze5 said:
greenthumb nice vid post up a pic of your mount will yeah?

Thanks!
I was just testing to see how things would look from that perspective before I made something nice. All i did was tape my gopro to the end of a broom handle and the other end to the bumper! It was a little bouncy, but you don't really notice in the footage. I will have something a little more solid for next season and also mount on the back for an over the shoulder perspective.

greenthumb said:
phaze5 said:
greenthumb nice vid post up a pic of your mount will yeah?

Thanks!
I was just testing to see how things would look from that perspective before I made something nice. All i did was tape my gopro to the end of a broom handle and the other end to the bumper! It was a little bouncy, but you don't really notice in the footage. I will have something a little more solid for next season and also mount on the back for an over the shoulder perspective.
i like the bumper mount. maybe ill make something this summer

Back