• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mechanical Power Steering for Sidewinder - BTX & XTX "bone spindle" kits now available

What setting are you running on the kit?

• Front

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Middle

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Rear (easiest steering)

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any idea when ?
They are in production, will be available soon, I'll get back to him and keep you updated

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

Travis, will you make a kit for the Nytro as well?

I am focusing on the viper and sidewinder chassis for now, but there will certainly be some prototype testing being done on the Nytro and all non EPS apex, vector, venture ect next season! ;)!

They are in production, will be available soon, I'll get back to him and keep you updated

Got my new set today, last one till he goes into production this summer.... going to try and test them out this w-e

Got my new set today, last one till he goes into production this summer.... going to try and test them out this w-e

Are these different then the ones he has for the tuner 3 skis that are on a sidewinder?I bought those and ran them with good results ,but if he has a set specific to a sidewinder now,I guess I will be buying a set of these this fal.l

I am focusing on the viper and sidewinder chassis for now, but there will certainly be some prototype testing being done on the Nytro and all non EPS apex, vector, venture ect next season! ;)!
Thanks. I can't wait to see what you came up with! Keep up the good work!

Beings there have been some Canadian friends expressing interest I just wanted to share that this product should be able to ship in the small flat rate USPS envelopes, so that means I will be able to ship it for around $23 anywhere in Canada. Exchange, shipping and taxes really make it tough to sell into Canada so when I can utilize flat rate boxes and envelopes is helps make the end price a little more attractive!

Will this be able to be used on the viper as well ?

:worth:

we are dying here lol

Canadian here and completely understand how difficult it is. I am in to give it a try. Anything that lessons the steering effort is good in my book!!

Jester

does this system change suspension geometry? because there is always a tradeoff... but still interesting... would this also work with agressive skis like the C & A's because i want skis that grip a lot... not just easy and slippery...yet i am following with interest this post

This is taking forever [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back