• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pro Rmk front on Nytro...

I have a slight play in my clutch rollers and was thinking of replacing them, how will the clutching be different i i install 14,5 rollers instead of stock ?

lowers engagement RPM...In fact that coupled with a YPY spring is supposed to be more or less equivalent to the schmidt bros comfort kit which lowers engagement and keeps you in the optimal power band throughout the entire range. I loved my comfort clutch kit...no regrets.

installing the ignition key and gauge on the hood, had to offset the gauge a bit to the left to have clearance around the key.

and then i mounted som heat insulation on the Lynx Boondocker gas tank that i bought this summer.

Gas tank mounted, connected hoses and Cables to the pump.

also mounted a small pulse dampener to the pressure gauge.

preparing to narrow the bars.

changed clutch spring for higher engagement rpm. removed the fan that was blowing Cold air around the turbo since it was not needed.

Last edited:
Made a connector with a resistor on it to simulate full gas tank, so i wont get any error codes.

Made my bars a bit narrower and installed steering hooks from a Pro RMK

Made a holder for tether, Boost and AFR gauges.

tether in place.

Made a connector to the Three gauges.

Battery holder in progress.

Some hammer and Dolly work to make the battery fit and straps mounted.

glued some rubber.

Last edited:
Left side.

Brake caliper cover.

Right side.

The cover in front of the gas cap is not finished yet, i will drill holes for thumb/handwarmer and light switches before i paint it.
And then i have some nice cleaning of the garage...

Back