• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Problem keeps coming back, humorous

budman 1000

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2023 Yamaha LTX GT, 2017 Sidewinder XTX LE 137; 2015 Apex xtx, 2010 Nytro xtx turbo, 2008 nytro rtx, 2005 RS Vector MTN turbo
so yesterday I'm riding the old Sidewinder down local lake from one end to the other and back, only 30 mike long lake. Pushed it pretty hard going down then on return trip running by my previous track as I have a safe line to follow and half way back the oh Sidewinder she's hauling the mail big time, then I start chuckling to myself in my little helmet world I'm all outa throttle, man wish I had more throttle! Haha

We know the old saying " it's never enough"

I would personally love to hold a new 850 doo to the boards for a quick round trip 60 miles there, as long as it isn't one I paid for!
Who thinks it would survive? I'm 50/50 on that.
I used to sweat 6 miles wot on my machz triple...but she always made it. Phew!.When I raced it with a new rx1 for 6 miles and just edged it and kept pulling away, what a relief
..that ran like a car on the interstate. ...smooth. ..zero drama after slowing too....nice!.

so yesterday I'm riding the old Sidewinder down local lake from one end to the other and back, only 30 mike long lake. Pushed it pretty hard going down then on return trip running by my previous track as I have a safe line to follow and half way back the oh Sidewinder she's hauling the mail big time, then I start chuckling to myself in my little helmet world I'm all outa throttle, man wish I had more throttle! Haha

We know the old saying " it's never enough"
So what top speed did you see,sounds like you ran plenty far enough to break all radar records lol.

And here I thought you were having issues with your sled. Title is a bit deceiving.
Just one issue, never enough, lol. just felt it would be nice for a little humor

Oh, he's having issues all right. Nothing the old checkbook can't solve.
I can feel that book trying to slip out my pocket when read TD and Ulmer's and all the other great threads

So what top speed did you see,sounds like you ran plenty far enough to break all radar records lol.
It was a good run and there was 5 inches of loose snow on the lake and making my own track the speed varied from 96 to 102 mph and if I got on a hard track 107 to 112 mph. I think it's doing alright for a 137 with 1.75 backcountry track. 8750 rpm accelerating and then settled in at 8600 consistently

It was a good run and there was 5 inches of loose snow on the lake and making my own track the speed varied from 96 to 102 mph and if I got on a hard track 107 to 112 mph. I think it's doing alright for a 137 with 1.75 backcountry track. 8750 rpm accelerating and then settled in at 8600 consistently
Well,112 on hard pack with 137/1.750 track,is awesome brother.

Back