• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Quarantined

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
My daughter which still lives at home got a runny nose about a week ago. Her boyfriend and her both tested positive for covid yesterday. Health department calls me today. They recommend 14 day quarantine. I informed work who want me tested before coming back to work. No symptoms other than a headache for a few days last week and go for test tomorrow. We had to call everyone who we were closer than 6ft for 15minutes or more. At work we only have 5 people with one I work closely with. Out of caution he was sent home also. All the people we called and all the people at all of our families people at work now are either deciding to test now or wait for our results. Keep in mind nobody has been sick worse than a cold among us all but I also know for a fact that the potential for severe illness or death is there. I am posting this just to give you all an idea of what it’s like in the best case since none of us are even really ill. It sucks telling everyone you know and creating worry. Potentially losing 14 days of work also. I found in notifying all the people they knew of many more people with it I never knew about. One that was hospitalized for a month! Just be careful so we can get back to all the fun ASAP.

If you lose the ability to taste & smell, you know you've got it....

Recently talked to a friend that just got over it, said that was the 1st thing he noticed. His 30ish year old son got it, then his daughter, then he got it, approx 50 years old. Sick for about a day and a half, and then he was good to go, has had flu in the past far worse than this. John Deere won't let him back in for 15 days. Hope it goes that well for you.....

My daughter which still lives at home got a runny nose about a week ago. Her boyfriend and her both tested positive for covid yesterday. Health department calls me today. They recommend 14 day quarantine. I informed work who want me tested before coming back to work. No symptoms other than a headache for a few days last week and go for test tomorrow. We had to call everyone who we were closer than 6ft for 15minutes or more. At work we only have 5 people with one I work closely with. Out of caution he was sent home also. All the people we called and all the people at all of our families people at work now are either deciding to test now or wait for our results. Keep in mind nobody has been sick worse than a cold among us all but I also know for a fact that the potential for severe illness or death is there. I am posting this just to give you all an idea of what it’s like in the best case since none of us are even really ill. It sucks telling everyone you know and creating worry. Potentially losing 14 days of work also. I found in notifying all the people they knew of many more people with it I never knew about. One that was hospitalized for a month! Just be careful so we can get back to all the fun ASAP.

Best of luck Cannondale, take it seriously. Mike Dewine has it now and the only symptoms so far is a head ache.

Get well.

Steve, sorry to hear about your current situation. Hopefully your daughter and her boyfriend will come out just fine, and I hope that your test turns out negative.

Stay strong my friend and we'll all get through this hopefully for the better.

Steve, was that a subliminal message to any of us wanting to refresh/rebuild our shocks to send them to you now while you're off and have time instead of waiting until the late fall or early winter when you're extremely busy? Just kidding but do hope you and yours get well soon.

Steve, was that a subliminal message to any of us wanting to refresh/rebuild our shocks to send them to you now while you're off and have time instead of waiting until the late fall or early winter when you're extremely busy? Just kidding but do hope you and yours get well soon.
Of course! Can even Lysol them before shipping! Just started on mine today.
038A5C57-AA06-4F6E-8C4E-6DB7F6115D2E.jpeg

Stay well Steve most people are minimally sick, hope you and yours do well. Don’t have any shocks to send today, you did the Vectors last spring so we will have to see. LOL. HMMM maybe the Viper?????

Glad to hear you're doing well Steve and I hope your daughter and boyfriend recover fast. I'm curious if you were counted before your test? I'm not sure about Wisconsin but in Michigan you would have been counted as a positive case and added to the new case tally before your test even came back because you were "probable". I know a few people personally that this has happened to.

Glad to hear you're doing well Steve and I hope your daughter and boyfriend recover fast. I'm curious if you were counted before your test? I'm not sure about Wisconsin but in Michigan you would have been counted as a positive case and added to the new case tally before your test even came back because you were "probable". I know a few people personally that this has happened to.
Thank You. Daughter goes back to work at hospital tomorrow since her 10 days was up today. The boyfriend cant go back to work for a month but he never had any symptoms. I don't know how anyone would know if they were added to the tally since the tally doesn't have names on it. The whole numbers tally can only be a guide since testing criteria has changed since the beginning of this. Now almost anyone with a sniffle or headache can be tested. In the beginning it was almost impossible to get tested un less hospitalized. I personally know of over 10 people in my county that tested positive. 2 were seriously ill,1 spent a month in hospital including ventilator time. The rest had nothing more than a cold or no symptoms at all. The 1 in hospital was very out of shape with all kinds of health issues. My whole point in posting all this was to show what happens when someone in contact with you tests positive. I surely did not want to take the test but work made me as a condition of return. I guarantee calling everyone you can think of that contact was made with is something you all would feel obligated to do even though it is almost embarrassing. The thing is the people you call call others they were in contact with. Its a snowball effect

Back