• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear shock advice

hey guys ,
Coming off my nytro which I ran in Cain's quest 2014 which has exit x1 shocks on all 4 corners, the rear shock on my MTX just isn't cutting it . I can deal with the front shocks they are decent enough but I'm hating the rear setup more and more everytime I ride it , any suggestions on what to swap the shock out with . I'm thinking going with an Elka stage 4 or 5 with the coil spring custom valved of course . Easier to go with Elka where I live in Canada and exchange is garbage right now for hygear and exit ! Or is there anything I can do to the float to make it any better ??? It doesn't matter if I've got the pressure maxed or slack it back or am I just ruined from running high performance shocks lol

What kind of float a standard or an evol? Can always upgrade to an evol or hygear dual pressure to see if that works better.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Could add the evol chamber or dual pressure would help with compliance. If not an Elka would be the best way to go with our crappie dollar right now

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Back