• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ride,Ride,Ride!

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
Trails were open here this weekend so was awesome to leave truck sit all weekend. Got a chance to ride with most of my buds that ride at some point. Just really happy and yes shot. Yesterday alone was 16 hrs of riding. Here are some photos of a awesome hometown weekend.

Saturday was spent with great friend Mark. His son is in hospital after suffering a head injury in snowmobile accident and looking at a long road to recovery. So this ride helped Mark get his mind off his son for a bit. Left about 10am from my house and got back home about 6. Mark rides his RX1 pretty fast and trails were smooth so not many pics sat!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sunday MtCooler with 7000 and I met Dave? And his son nearby 8:30am and rode. Haven't checked miles but we had a adventure for sure. Pulled into hometown at 11:30pm trails closed at midnight till more cold and snow. Made lots of great memories and sure enjoyed riding with great friends.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

looks like the trails where good. some of these pics have a bit more of a story behind them. vise grips and extra plastics?

Looks like can mount failed, had to.hold it off belly pan with a trail marker and vise grip, and extra plastic isnt extra it belongs on the cat.. Left it off so they can keep an eye on it.

Back