• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rtx se vs stx dx

srvfan

Expert
ok I can get the rtx se129" with the clicker shocks all around or the dx 137"with the standard shocks for the same coin. interested in the ride quality mostly between these 2 . which is better in typical stutter bumps .groomed New England trails not a ditch banger. I like the idea of adjustable shocks but not if they are set up for 300 pound ditch bangers

are the rear clickers for rebound and compression ? Do these need to be revalved and resprung for a 180 pound rider looking for smooth ride in stutters or do they have enough adjustment built in?. For comparison I have ridden a 15 stock LTX 137 and found that to be really pretty nice as is.

also do the clutch kits fix the mpg on the vipers 15mpg is pretty poor for a 4 stroke my carbed Vector gets 20 in good conditions AND it has more top end then a Viper (weird)

also do the clutch kits fix the mpg on the vipers 15mpg is pretty poor for a 4 stroke my carbed Vector gets 20 in good conditions AND it has more top end then a Viper (weird)
Your carved Vector gets better MPG than almost any sled in existence! Have you raced a Viper on top end? The clicker on SE is 3 position compression clicker.

Yup the viper hit a wall at about 85 and I kept going . He got to 85 quicker than me but that was all it had. Not perfect conditions . To be fair my sled has had some time spent making sure everything rolls nice and easy , belt tension spot on clutches shift all the way out..... Little things add up , but We where both surprised

Back