• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX-1 carb fuel line T's

A

Anonymous

Hello,

My carbs were full of crap and needed to be cleaned. Lucky for me my Brother has a friend who works at the local Yamaha shop and they came and pulled the carbs for me. He cleaned them all up and I'm good to go except for one problem. The fuel line T-s were dried out and cracked when they pulled the carbs and they are back ordered! Just wondering if anyone knew were I could order some and get the pig running again. I'm dead in the water waiting for a couple of stupid little parts!!! Anhy help would be mucho appreciated (2003 RX-1)

:rocks:

Did you take the OEM Tees into a Auto Parts Store and see if they can come up with a substitute?

Also, make another post that is titled (Or change the title) "Need RX-1 Carb Tees - On Back-Order". This will get the right people's attention. We have several people out there that have parts laying around.

Also, keep bumping the Thread back up to the "top of the heap."

did you look at windshild washer/vacume tees? should work the same.

I actually found them online at Port Yamaha last night. I believe they host this site? I e-mailed them with a question and called today and haven't heard back from either. Hopefully they are in the mail!!??

I know that a fu.... old topic, but I broke the same plastic Tee on my Rx warrior yesterday, I can't find the part number in the exploded view in the Yamaha Part Catalog, even my local Yamaha Dealer can't find the part #. Do someone know it?

Thanks!

I know that a fu.... old topic, but I broke the same plastic Tee on my Rx warrior yesterday, I can't find the part number in the exploded view in the Yamaha Part Catalog, even my local Yamaha Dealer can't find the part #. Do someone know it?

Thanks!

It seem that my dealer finaly found the part #, here it is : 8FA-14251-00-00. I will confirm that it's the right part as soon that I got it in hand.

Thanks

Back