• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SD 26 code

jonlafon1

Lifetime Member
Mount Morris, WI. Chaney Lake, Upper MI eh!
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 Sidewinder LTX_SE

2024 Catalyst RXC

2017 Sidewinder LTX-SE. 11750 miles (SOLD)
Anyone seeing this code. Had it a few times now on hard pulls. I know stockers we're seeing this code at times. Thanks for any info

Attachments

• IMG_1765.JPG
    IMG_1765.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,429
  • IMG_1764.JPG
    IMG_1764.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,118
saw it once today...but only right after the charge tube blew off the turbo! It almost threw me over handle bars it cut power so fast. At first I thought I blew a belt...but nope...blew that hose right off...and couldn't find the clamp anywhere. Had to steal a clamp of intake and swap it over. I then tie strapped the intake tube on.....wasn't that pretty..but needed to make it home. Anyways..after i got it all fixed up trailside code 26 came on. I shut down sled and restarted...came back on immediately. I drove with it on for about 2 miles, it went away and didn't come back.

Last edited:
Okay thanks. Have to check that clamp tomorrow am before ride. I have seen it a few times in 500 miles. Today 2 times.

Okay thanks. Have to check that clamp tomorrow am before ride. I have seen it a few times in 500 miles. Today 2 times.

most likely that charge tube is not sealing properly....that would be about the highest point of boost...and the hottest being right beside turbo...When i reinstalled that charge tube...felt so flimsy because of the heat it was exposed to.

most likely that charge tube is not sealing properly....that would be about the highest point of boost...and the hottest being right beside turbo...When i reinstalled that charge tube...felt so flimsy because of the heat it was exposed to.
Thank you. I will check mine AGAIN tomorrow am. Will report back. It has to be a Slight leak as mine is not throwing code alot

saw it once today...but only right after the charge tube blew off the turbo! It almost threw me over handle bars it cut power so fast. At first I thought I blew a belt...but nope...blew that hose right off...and couldn't find the clamp anywhere. Had to steal a clamp of intake and swap it over. I then tie strapped the intake tube on.....wasn't that pretty..but needed to make it home. Anyways..after i got it all fixed up trailside code 26 came on. I shut down sled and restarted...came back on immediately. I drove with it on for about 2 miles, it went away and didn't come back.
That's why I never leave home without long #*$&@ zip ties,they do come in handy from time to time,glad the code cleared its self.

I got a code 30 after I tipped on its right side so I could adjust the skid springs flipped it back over it wouldn't start no display, no nothing let it sit for five minutes play with the switches and kill switch and it all came back but then I got a code 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back