• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SEAFOAM REPORT

TOMBOB

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 APEX ER
The last 3 years I have been using seafoam start of season then last run, also stored with it.
One ounce per gallon. Took the carb's off just to check them, Totally spotless clean as whsile,
looked like they were just cleaned.

Did find the o-ring on the main jets and float bowls gaskets need to be replaced. Think might use less then
ounce per gallon.

Course broke one of the heater lead wire off. Do not know how to fix that.

Changed screw on bowls to hex head 4mmx12mm

Thanks for your report on the Seafoam....good info. The info on changing those pesky Phillips head float bowl screws to hex head is also a good idea.

Ya Tom I use it on sled,tractor,saws, anything uses gas and all my stuff always starts and runs well even seasonal stuff.
My carbs where clean as new also, only reason I took carbs apart was to re-jet.

I sell Seafoam. Have been using it for years. I would buy it by the gallon for using in my bass boat (Yamaha ProV150) with EVERY tank of fuel. In my boat I would use about half a can per 20-30 gallons of fuel.
I put seafoam in everything. You don't have to worry about using too much. It won't hurt anything.
I use it for storage too, and my gas smells fresh as it can be after sitting during off-season, be it my snowblower, sled, lawnmower, etc...FRESH and clean.
I would drink it if I could.

let me add, on my ex's ZR900, I would put it in every tank of fuel (my apex every 2nd or 3rd tank I'd splash some in) as the sleds are garage kept. I would also put a splash in her tank almost everytime we headed out (taking the sled out of the heated garage).
I do the same with my current g/f's SRV.

How do you keep finding girls who ride?

I'm an avid Seafoam user as well. Never thought it might help me run better though. Hehe

Sorry Gents......this is getting a little:ot:!!!

I sell Seafoam. Have been using it for years. I would buy it by the gallon for using in my bass boat (Yamaha ProV150) with EVERY tank of fuel. In my boat I would use about half a can per 20-30 gallons of fuel.
I put seafoam in everything. You don't have to worry about using too much. It won't hurt anything.
I use it for storage too, and my gas smells fresh as it can be after sitting during off-season, be it my snowblower, sled, lawnmower, etc...FRESH and clean.
I would drink it if I could.
mix it light... otherwise it will eat them rubber parts...

Seafoam will NOT harm rubber.
Ethanol does.

I am going to put rubber grommet in small disk add seafoam see if effects it. Tomorrow then will know

it does nothing to rubber....or else what would be the point??! LOL!!

If it could hurt rubber, don't you think using it for storage would wreck your whole fuel system?

Back