• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shipping to Canada

They do ship to Canada... you would be better off calling them then posting on the forums.

Last edited:
Northern boy - we do ship to Canada - however due to the amount of time involved with international shipping (customs/communication) during extremely busy times we sometimes will shut that function of our site off as we focus on fulfilling our primary orders. Our backlog has calmed a little since the Black Friday/Cyber Monday rush so I enabled the Canada shipping feature on our site today - feel free to send an order through the site if your ready. Thanks!

PS - Phone orders are always welcome as well.

Why not support your local dealer? If even it costs more, next we all know local dealers will be all gone.

Red - I'm all for the theory of supporting the local dealer but sometimes customers live hours away from their closest dealer, may have had a bad experience there, may have a dealer that has questionable sales tactics (made up msrps or doesnt order parts often) or they may just want to deal with a site sponsor/dealer that truly engages the snowmobile business.

Speaking of keeping it local...It truly surprises me nowadays how many parts/ accessories are being bought/sold for the snowmobile industry that are being marketed from dealers/distributors based out of areas that never see snow or even have snowmobile sales - a quick trip around sites like Amazon/eBay and you find a surprisingly large quantity of the parts/tracks/accessories/apparel listed for sale often come from states like Texas, Georgia, and Florida...kinda crazy...do you really want to support a retailer that doesn't engage the sport on a daily basis?

Back