• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

should be lots more window options with the new 18 Cat release soon

lots tech info...
http://www.arcticinsider.com/Articl...-know-about-the-Arctic-Cat-C-TEC2-8000-Engine

this window would be nice height, but is it only green? haha

ZR8000SP_137_DynGry_2018_w.png

M8000SP_153_DynGry_2018_w.png

Last edited:
Dan........I really like the looks of that windshield. Clean and mean. Thanks for posting up the pictures.

Is that from the '18 800 Cat? If so it doesn't do us current SW owners much good for this season.

With the lack of Yamaha accessories this season I think the Yamaha faithful have pretty much given up hope on anything released this season and will have to wait until next season.

Dan........I really like the looks of that windshield. Clean and mean. Thanks for posting up the pictures.

Is that from the '18 800 Cat? If so it doesn't do us current SW owners much good for this season.

With the lack of Yamaha accessories this season I think the Yamaha faithful have pretty much given up hope on anything released this season and will have to wait until next season.
I hear ya...but this is a MID SEASON release if Im understanding this correctly.

So possibly these windows would be available from cat, but at least next season we will have even more options as cat models are more and more going into these new SW style plastics.(not exact but windows are same bolt patterns)

View attachment 125894
That's an existing windshield. It's what I put on my RTX
Love that look....I believe that is exact same that came on my 12 turbo, its perfect for me and the black looks killer on the black SW SE.....

I think Ben has same one but in white, and I thought that white one would look SICK on a red/white LE model.

Dan

Love that look....I believe that is exact same that came on my 12 turbo, its perfect for me and the black looks killer on the black SW SE.....

I think Ben has same one but in white, and I thought that white one would look SICK on a red/white LE model.

Dan
I like it also. Next summer project will be turning all grey panels gloss black, and any accent piece chrome. Just don't want to start that project during riding season. Since my last ride, this sled has had a transformation. EVO Stage 4, SanDale 3" Hyperflow, Ulmer Clutching, STM rollers, 4th Wheel Kit, 5.7 Pilots, and the new Windy. Pretty fired up to give it a rip. It's not to far from having everything I want. Just some personal touches on its look, and I'll be locked in.

WOW DAN! I can't remember you being this excited before. Well maybe when we checked out the SW at Dons last Spring. I think your head will explode once you pick up your Sidewinder. Keep up the good work because I can't wait to see your results.

Not to get thread sidetracked...but what's the plan for turning grey to gloss black...paint?

I like it also. Next summer project will be turning all grey panels gloss black, and any accent piece chrome. Just don't want to start that project during riding season. Since my last ride, this sled has had a transformation. EVO Stage 4, SanDale 3" Hyperflow, Ulmer Clutching, STM rollers, 4th Wheel Kit, 5.7 Pilots, and the new Windy. Pretty fired up to give it a rip. It's not to far from having everything I want. Just some personal touches on its look, and I'll be locked in.

Back