• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shout out to Marty at XYZ

SEVS11

Extreme
I'd like to thanks Marty for taking his valuable time for meeting up with is last Friday and helping us Clutch our TD powertrail sidewinders.

After a few attempts they now are running like a top and the arm pull is insane.

I did 460 km today and had a huge smile on my face.

I'd like to mention that I've cnaged my stock secondary bushing to a custom made one that is a must IMO. The stock one is junk

One other factor is these machines are very temperature sensitive and hp lose is hugely felt on warmer days. So, my suggestion is clutch for -15 and go up or down on weights as needed. I'm spinning mine at 9050 rpm were imo works best.

Give Marty a call he will set you up and FYI with stock set up the way I ride the belt would be snapped x 2 the way I ride today.

Stay tuned for my STM tuner set up coming soon.

Thanks Marty.

sevs11 is running our Level 2 clutch kit. Glad you like it, its one of those kits unless you see it/try it. Its hard to believe how much difference it makes :)

We have kits for guys running evo tunes or TD tunes, Also have kits for stockers. The stocker kit is pretty impressive. Gives a Tune sled all it can handle.

Last edited:
sevs11 is running our Level 2 clutch kit. Glad you like it, its one of those kits unless you see it/try it. Its hard to believe how much difference it makes :)

We have kits for guys running evo tunes or TD tunes, Also have kits for stockers. The stocker kit is pretty impressive. Gives a Tune sled all it can handle.
Where do you purchase a stocker kit? Your site has nothing on it about the sidewinder

Yes for you guys wanting to step up your stock Winder Marty's recipe is wicked. It it nowhere near a stocker when raced side by side which I seen with my own eyes. He installed a kit on the stocker and it picked up 5-6 Mph on top with huge wholeshot advantage.

Yes for you guys wanting to step up your stock Winder Marty's recipe is wicked. It it nowhere near a stocker when raced side by side which I seen with my own eyes. He installed a kit on the stocker and it picked up 5-6 Mph on top with huge wholeshot advantage.
Which kit are we talking here? Level 1,2 or three.

Xyz performance site has nothing on it for the Winder? Is there a special site for these kits??? Prices? All I see on xyz performance site is old z1 turbo add ons

Xyz performance site has nothing on it for the Winder? Is there a special site for these kits??? Prices? All I see on xyz performance site is old z1 turbo add ons
X2 how do I get one?

he is just a single operator who as like us passionate about being fast...he works it to the pint of exhaustion...and he gives you his phone to troubleshoot ....top shelf...just pm him

Back