• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shout out to Marty from XYZ

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder LTS-SE Black/ Orange, 2012 xf1100lxr Green
Got his stage 1 clutch kit in this past weekend and have to say it rips for a stocker. He said they were seeing 4-5 lengths faster and 3-5 mph and I got just that. It rips past 100 with authority now and with a slightly higher start rate in the spring it raises the rpm when running and it makes is so much snappier corner to corner. It runs so smooth and clean and the midrange loading makes it pull so hard for a stocker you would swear it has a tune. My buddies TD prepped 1100 turbo on eco and muffler was only getting by after real long run but just barely. Forget dragging me as he would lose off the hop every time to past 1000 feet.

Got his stage 1 clutch kit in this past weekend and have to say it rips for a stocker. He said they were seeing 4-5 lengths faster and 3-5 mph and I got just that. It rips past 100 with authority now and with a slightly higher start rate in the spring it raises the rpm when running and it makes is so much snappier corner to corner. It runs so smooth and clean and the midrange loading makes it pull so hard for a stocker you would swear it has a tune. My buddies TD prepped 1100 turbo on eco and muffler was only getting by after real long run but just barely. Forget dragging me as he would lose off the hop every time to past 1000 feet.
Don't see anything on their web site?

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

He is a small shop so best to contact him directly. There is a post here some itme back discussing it and I bought after reading what others had said. It is as advertised. The pull off bottom is better as is the mid range and top. The shorter spring is also better in that there is less to bind up in the primary.

Jester

Back