• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Show off your "RS" show

Jim, Jim... You're doing it wrong! You're supposed to have worthless super low windshields!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kidding buddy- looks sharp.

2008 RS Vector LTX: 151" M10 W2 air skid, Assault shocks, Team roller secondary, Hartman tunnel extension, Lake Effect riser, hid lights, pilot 6.9's, Arctic FX graphics, Apex Mtn tail light, powder coated suspension. Geared down and clutched - motor and exhaust are stock.
045.jpg
047.jpg
048.jpg

my 05 vector

Attachments

• 100_4760.jpg
    100_4760.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 417
LOL he's an English Mastiff (tilts in at 150lbs) the ski skins are 7.5" wide and work really well, probably not the lightest things in the world but, they work very well. they are actually 1/2" wider than my MTX mountain skis with a different tip shape. It will go across the lake in 2ft powder (largest snow fall its been in since installed) no problem, jumped right on top of the snow and she could hang with my XTX with mountain skis. oh ya they're pretty cheap to install

cheers

My 2005 RS Rage. I did an Apex seat swap and handlebar riser over the weekend. They look like ape hangers but it fit me perfect!
IMG_2755.JPG
IMG_2754.JPG

Back