• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Show your Nytro ENUTHUSASIM!!!!

Ready for the Iron Dog

yamy07siderear.jpg

yamy07sideview.jpg

Nytro

Here is my first yami. Rode a pro x prior to this one. Picked it up at the end of the season last year for a song, was able to get three hunded miles on her. Love what it showed me so far. Did have to change the swaybar to a 12mm and added 96 woody's down the center, (with plastic backers and tall nuts). Looked into changing the exhaust but havent parted with the coin for that as of yet. Love to get about twenty-five hundred or so miles on her this year and see if I made the right choice.

Attachments

• sled pics 002.jpg
    sled pics 002.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 360
  • sled pics 004.jpg
    sled pics 004.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 359
Nice sled. No doubt you made the right choice. 2882 miles on mine and I'm still smiling. Better yet, on the dealer floor, I can walk right past a new fx nytro without a drop of envy. Enjoy and save those pennies for the aftermarket. :bling

Here is my 06 Nyto. Bought it last Feb. It is a very fun sled. I put 96 studs, a Hauck silencer, an Excell header, and a handle bar riser from gade-thrasher.

Attachments

• Resize2.jpg
    Resize2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 350
  • Resize1.jpg
    Resize1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 350
  • Resize3.jpg
    Resize3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 374
The wife's sled...

I painted the vents...
:Rockon:

Attachments

• LD 2006 Nytro.JPG
    LD 2006 Nytro.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 375
A New Hampshire Nytro

I thought I would add a post to this tread since it is a bit slow. I am 49 years old I think I was one of the first nytro owers in this state since I placed my snow check order only minutes after the dealer opened the first morning they were taking orders.At this point I have 2100 smiles ; oopppps I mean miles.This season I did a mod after throwing a pick into my front exchanger,I decided never will I run studs again so I streatched it to a 136 with a 1.5 rip saw.Thanks to Gabe for the tunnel extention and his advice on this mod, I have to agree its the best mod I have ever done on any sled and I have been riding since the age of 13. Without changing any settings this streatch mod greatly improved the handling in the twisty trail that NH offers also the small stutter bumps seam to melt under this new set up.

NH Nytro

I thought I attached some pictures to this tread but they don't seam to apear. I'll try to add some again. not to computer savy I would say more like computer challenged.

NH nytro

I guess I nees some help with posting picture, If someone could PM me with some hints I would appreciate it. safe riding everyone!

Well heres my 06 NYTRO. I love this sled alot and have about 1900 kms on since this past april due to only purchasing it then and I love it and cant wait for next season. PS. I have silverstars, remote controled red underglow, gutted stock exhaust, risers, new 1.5 inch paddle track, 9 tooth extros all planed for next season. :Rockon: :yam:
06NYTRO001.jpg
06NYTRO002.jpg

the 06 nytro i sold over the summer..i got a new camera & useing that program for my old pics as well...these pics here were off my phone last winter.i only had it for about 2-3 months.sold with all intentions to move to florida in the summer & it dint happen.so i miss it.
nytro1.jpg
nytro.jpg

Back