• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sick of cheap quality...moving on!

Redbeard

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex, 136 M20, PB80
2008 Vector, 136 M20, PB80
After battling an inferior toilet paper holder for months, I decided it was time to make my own! :D

I wanted a sever duty holder to withstand the occasional white knuckle experience, so 1/4" plate and 3/4" round stock was used for the construction. Dummy bolts were welded together to give the illusion of oversized fasteners. All I did was weld 1/2 nuts to 1/4" lag bolts and then grind them down. The two verticle bolts are the lags that go into a wall stud, while the two horizontal bolts just thread into 1/4-20 holes that I tapped in the plate. The finished product is powder coated for wear resistance.

Below are pictures of the construction and I hope someone at least gets a chuckle out this!

Enjoy! ;)!

TP1.jpg
TP2.jpg
TP3.jpg
TP4.jpg
TP5.jpg
TP6.jpg
TP7.jpg
TP8.jpg
TP9.jpg
TP10.jpg

NOTE * This is pure BS and not for sale * ;)

Last edited:

WOW!!!! Good one MrSled.......

LMAO.. those would be great hand hooks for in the bedroom on the head board.
I'll be sure to add an extra gusset to that model! lol

Does that come in Yamaha blue or just #*$&@ brown? Here I thought you were leaving Yamaha.
Any color is available! The headboard model will only be available in hot pink though! :p

Last edited:
It actually looks good!

LMAO.. those would be great hand hooks for in the bedroom on the head board.
Hand Hooks??
Tom, I thought you would want them close by since you are so full of #*$&@!!! LMAO

Just Saying!! :dunno:

Omg. Lol. Eat more bacon. Your to old to understand the joke.
I get it 100%, just wanted to get a rise out of you!
And by the way, it never hurts to eat more Bacon

Back