• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Jacket?

Got mine today also. This is the one time I wish the badging was more gaudy though, you can barely see sidewinder on it! Fit isn't quite as nice as my klim inversion jacket but not terrible, and it is what I would call a heavy warm mid layer.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Hmm I'm guessing it's this but with a little branding.

Men's SnoForce™ Mid-Layer Outlast® Jacket SMB-14JSM-BK-SIZE
1055-1.jpg

The SnoForce Mid-layer Outlast Jacket is made of 29% Outlast, Thermolite, and 6% spandex, providing a comfortable, lightweight, temperature regulated, fast drying mid-layer.

Nice, but I would also like a little more branding bling. Way too plain to represent the space ship.

If it is like the Viper jacket....they aren't bad.

My deal didn't come with a jacket for my SW so I will be looking for one in the future if someone doesn't like theirs. Just an FYI

I'm not sure if I'm getting one because I picked up my LE after someone cancelled so I'm interested in getting one as well.

I'm not sure if I'm getting one because I picked up my LE after someone cancelled so I'm interested in getting one as well.
I'm thinking it went to the person that originally ordered it. I recall them asking my size when I placed my sled order.

Everyone been getting their jackets in the mail? I still haven't seen mine - or the goggle bag.

I recieved mine about 2 weeks ago, but no google bag yet.

Back