• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Jacket?

Mine was delivered to my home last week. There was no fitting just told them what size I wanted (XL) during Spring Surge buy.
They seem to be sized right, just very long sleeves and body.

Just noticed this jacket thread. Perhaps the one I started a few days ago can be deleted.

I just received my XL spring order Sidewinder jacket but it is too big. Anyone wish to trade for a large? If not, I'll consider selling it. Prefer not to ship, so MN riders let me know.

Ok so I got my jacket today and had told the dealer XL and yup could go with a L. So if anyone with a L and would like to trade let me know. Thanks.

My jacket showed up today. Picked up the sled Oct. 31. Nice mid weight jacket and sized right.

Ok so I got my jacket today and had told the dealer XL and yup could go with a L. So if anyone with a L and would like to trade let me know. Thanks.
they sure do fit alittle big .

anyone that has an xl want to trade for a 2xl ?moto fist and klim gear i've been getting runs small so i figured the same when i told the dealer my coat size ,wrong ! thanks

Finally got mine. Now I know what you guys are saying about size. Should work good for me, though. Jacket quality seems nice.

Asked my dealer about my jacket and he said they were told they'd be shipping next week. I'm in Canada. Any other Canadians get there's yet?

Got my sled Oct 26,still waiting. Yamaha said my jacket is in the system and the dealer will contact me. just wish Yamaha would send me a questionnaire on my purchase experience. not good.

Back