• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Jacket?

Was at my dealership yesterday to spend $7 on the visor plug that my $20K sled didn't come with (nice job there Yamaha). My jacket was at the dealership - thought it was being mailed to my home address. If you're in Canada and still looking for your jacket, maybe check with your dealer.

Picked up mine yesterday Ontario.
Not bad looking and the fit is good xl.

Attachments

• 2016-12-13 17.17.52.jpg
    2016-12-13 17.17.52.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 193
Just got mine today. Every coat I own is xl. Yamaha one fits with a thin t-shirt only. Need 2xl they fit small. And no I'm not fat, lol, just lost 9lbs.
Mostly grey with black accents and red stuff. Looks different than the American version I've seen.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 154
Mine came in.. I even had the dealership size me. Still too small :(

Hoping the dealership can exchange for one size larger.... I find the Cdn version fits small....

Mine came in.. I even had the dealership size me. Still too small :(

Hoping the dealership can exchange for one size larger.... I find the Cdn version fits small....
I got my Canadian one today also, I ordered xxxl but the one I got might be a large or xl at best. The sleeves are 3 inches to short and 6 inches to narrow at chest and waist, feel light I could shred it like the Incredible Hulk. Frick'n pissed!

I'm a little bigger guy but 3xl fits all most all the time this is no where close......told the dealer to talk to sale rep I got 18 000 dollar jacket that don't fit. Nice

I'm a little bigger guy but 3xl fits all most all the time this is no where close......told the dealer to talk to sale rep I got 18 000 dollar jacket that don't fit. Nice

On my tag in the jacket the size is written in ink 3xl and I wouldn't be surprised if the isn't a whole bunch of sizing mix ups

Yup, I had XXL handwritten on the tag. It's bullshit. That should be hanging on me. I'll go to XXXL but fukk me, what is this crap Yamaha is now pulling?????

Must be a sizing difference in the jackets between the US and Canada as Well. I'm a 200 lb rider and the XL jacket I have fits fine. A bit long but when you only 5.8' thats to be expected.

Looks Like Yamaha US sized jackets for US riders and Yamaha Canada Sized jackets for Jap riders. LOL. : )

Back