• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Jacket?

Just remember their new corporate motto..........."specifications subject to change."

Last edited:

One way to separate the riders than just the.. A.

LOL. No Daggers Intended. I Ride Just in CA only.

No jacket. Nov 5 pickup

The Canadian jackets have sizing issues, I got mine mid December and about 3 sizes to small even though tag showed xxxl , the dealer was asked to send any jackets back that don't fit as they were getting many reports of fitting to small, so long story short maybe there not sending out any jackets till they have the sizing figured out. As I haven't got mine back as of yet

Still no Jacket...picked up machine Oct 16. We should start a poll last one to get a jacket wins..

I will win this one. Stopped at my dealer 10 days ago and wanted some answers on Parts ordered,jacket and goggle bag. I was told he would check on it and would get right back to me. Still waiting. He probably doesn't have a clue what jacket I'm even talking about. Worst dealer experience ever! I would doubt I get either anytime this winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got my jacket and goggle bag .

Who you calling a lady?!

I got my jacket early in December. I ordered an XL and it fit OK, a bit snug. I have the same micro-fleece jacket in Klim (size L) and the Klim fits better. Sizing is definitely out of whack a bit.

Let me guess your #*$&@ isn't fat either!!!!

Gotta admit I really like my sidewinder jacket. Size XL. A little big. I wore it as a layer under my regular riding jacket last weekend in single digit temps. Worked great and upper body (minus my fingertips lol)was fine. Print on it is reflective and kinda cool looking. I can use it for multi applications.

Got my sidewinder jacket yesterday. The jacket came as a small, but I require a large - xl. The dealer said they had no input to the sizing and they show up as is. Anyone else had this issue?
Looks like a new present for my wife.

Back