• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Jacket?

Got my sidewinder jacket yesterday. The jacket came as a small, but I require a large - xl. The dealer said they had no input to the sizing and they show up as is. Anyone else had this issue?
Looks like a new present for my wife.
That's BS. My dealer asked what size I wanted when I ordered the sled. I said XL and that's exactly what I got shipped to my door.

Got my sidewinder jacket yesterday. The jacket came as a small, but I require a large - xl. The dealer said they had no input to the sizing and they show up as is. Anyone else had this issue?
Looks like a new present for my wife.
Oh man your dealer is full of it...My Dealer asked me for my size but at least you got a jacket. I have not received mine yet.

The Canadian version jackets have some sizing mix ups, some fit and some are way off on size. My dealer took my size when I paid for my sled in October , jacket came 3 sizes to small and the dealer sent it back. Still haven't seen the replacement though and that was mid December

Haven't seen or heard of my jacket.
Ordered a large, by the sounds of it should have ordered an xl.

My jacket showed up at my dealer yesterday. I brought it home to try on and it is too small.

Every coat / jacket I own is an XL and that is what I ordered back in the spring. Packing slip with jacket says it is an XL but the tag sewn in the jacket says L and someone wrote an X in front of the L with a Sharpie or fine tipped marker to change it to an XL?? WTF??

Back to the dealer...

My tag was writen xxxL in ink and was likely a Large as the sleeves were 3" to short , probably would have fit a small child, but heh a Goggle bag showed up yesterday that was unexpected

Last edited:
My bag and jacket are in, pick up tomorrow!

Got mine today and google bag. Ordered L and it fits as a medium. Also cheap jacket, guys in the US got the real deal.

Got my stuff as well...
I actually like the jacket.... now I have 5 different ones! Lol

I got mine today as well. My Dad bought his sled at the same time, same dealer. He still does not have his.

I got mine today as well. My Dad bought his sled at the same time, same dealer. He still does not have his.
Don't get to excited as our Canadian jackets sizes or a total joke!If they had any balls they would re issue proper sizes to all pre season orders especially after all the other B.S. they threw at us that they changed.I ordered a size larger and it's a total joke I can' t even wear it

Back