• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Jacket?

Finally got my jacket Yesterday. Very nice jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get to excited as our Canadian jackets sizes or a total joke!If they had any balls they would re issue proper sizes to all pre season orders especially after all the other B.S. they threw at us that they changed.I ordered a size larger and it's a total joke I can' t even wear it
Did you get a goggle Bag? I got my jacket ordered a large and it is a snug fit...

I got mine today as well. My Dad bought his sled at the same time, same dealer. He still does not have his.
My Dad got his today. So for a sled I ordered in the Spring took 11 months to get the free jacket. LOL. Mail order cereal gifts don't take that long. I sure hope they get their act together for those that buy @ the 50th.

P.S. Yamaha, We would have loved to use the jackets in the Snowmobile season. Not for the summer.....

I can only speak for the U.S. SW Customers. I believe the delivery of the jackets will to depend on when the dealer entered the Final sale with Yamaha.
Most of our customers recieved their Jackets within 60 days of thier final pick up date from us. If a dealer holds out till the end of the sales programs to register with Yamaha it will take longer to recieve any incentives to the dealer and the customers.

Not always the case, but this is the norm from what I have seen.

I have a US version of the "Snow-Check" promotional Sidewinder jacket size XL that i would like to swap for a Lg if anybody is interested. Perfect condition not even warn.

Back