• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Luggage

Kevin

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
What rear luggage are you going to buy for your sidewinder?
I guess I will need a small one for day trips and a bigger one for weekenders...damn it $$$

if it is like the viper just get the big one it fits good looks good and you have enough storage. the small one didn't have enough room in it for day riding needs imo.

that or many have stuffed it above the belt guard under the side cover it seems to work well there no holder but they don't move either.

Montain addiction 5L gaz can and lunch box!
Oem viper bag and for long trip, nothing better than a dry bag whit rubber bungee......

I hear somewhere that the tunnel will be 2.5 inches shorter for 137" than std procross did somebody can confirm that?????

Last edited:
I'm thinking about the Powder Keg system but not sure if I'm crazy about the looks. Holds over 3.25 gallons of fuel and has 30 liters of hard storage that should be fairly waterproof. There are threads here on TY with pictures showing the system on a Viper.

Looking to use Up North Technology's brackets to put on the Linq bags and gas tank (BRP has done a good job in this area) on the back portion of the tunnel. Couple that with the Yamaha saddle bags and there is lots of room.

The PowderKeg 700 Combo holds 30L of stuff & 3.25 gallons of fuel. Really nice & I like all that room & long trip gas security, but at $415 i need to look around first. The Arctic Cat 7639-284 looks like a 30L semi-solid bag for $150, but no details are listed. I looked at the BRP Linq system, but by the time i get the brackets, i believe the PowderKeg is the better system money & looks wise. I'll wait another month or so to see what pops up with AC & Yamaha for Sidewinder specific bags...

arctic cat gear...way more choices as far as accessories
Any good arctic cat options you are aware of with additional fuel storage capability? I didn't see any glancing through their site.

Looking to use Up North Technology's brackets to put on the Linq bags and gas tank (BRP has done a good job in this area) on the back portion of the tunnel. Couple that with the Yamaha saddle bags and there is lots of room.
Im just happy to be free of the rear flamethrowers. Im either getting an up north rack or have one custom fabricated and include a Rotopax and bungie or latch system for dry bags like my Overboard backpack.

I'm thinking about the Powder Keg system but not sure if I'm crazy about the looks. Holds over 3.25 gallons of fuel and has 30 liters of hard storage that should be fairly waterproof. There are threads here on TY with pictures showing the system on a Viper.

I'm considering this also

Back