• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Luggage

Still weeding through the potential purchases this fall ....Like the quick detach feature of LinQ. For you guys that have the Whiteout Technologies or Up North LMP1 (Seems like both require a little drilling to mount), are any advantages to either bracket over the other?
I have posted pics of both set ups , that I have used .
I used the universal Up north attachment on the Cat snocross , as it fit better than the LMP1 original.
On my 137 LTX LE , I preferred the Whiteout 2 piece attachment , as it allowed me to get the brackets right near the snow flap , to allow room for the bigger tunnel bag that I am using , instead of the tunnel pouch that was stock.

Anyone try these brackets on a SW yet? For LinQ accessories.
http://www.whiteouttechnologies.com/index.php?id_product=18&controller=product

these look nicer IMO then the large bracket Don posted.

Dan
98-tm_thickbox_default.jpg

96-tm_thickbox_default.jpg

yep thats what I ran on my 16 zr9...with medium linq bag.. I posted the install on HCS and others have used it since..I recommend it..

yep thats what I ran on my 16 zr9...with medium linq bag.. I posted the install on HCS and others have used it since..I recommend it..
The spacers that I used for the White out linq attachment , were actually sent from Up North , and it raised the Linq gas can up enough to clear the rear light .

On the AC race sled I, there wasn't a rear light to clear so I used the Up North universal , with out spacers , and both installs were easy .
IMG_0432.JPG
linq 1.JPG
linq 2.JPG
linq 3.JPG
linq 4.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0432.JPG
    IMG_0432.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 125
Got it. I see what you did now. Would that application work well with the LINQ bags? Im uncertain if the bottoms of the bags are rigid like a gas can is. If not the bags would sag onto the tunnel?

Got it. I see what you did now. Would that application work well with the LINQ bags? Im uncertain if the bottoms of the bags are rigid like a gas can is. If not the bags would sag onto the tunnel?
All attachments are rigid , for the system to work.

I went with this PowderKeg unit. 3.25 gallons gas & i think 33L of storage. Can use both or as individuals. Stainless Steel buckles & rivets. Rock solid & was able to keep stock bag for tools & 2 belts...
imagejpeg.jpg

Viper has more room behind seat so the big unit that used to fit 137'' Vipers & Cats doesn't fit

Has anyone tried using a ski doo tunnel backpack with linQ straps on one of whiteout or UNT brackets?

Viper has more room behind seat so the big unit that used to fit 137'' Vipers & Cats doesn't fit
l already have the Powderkeg on my Viper and was planning on swapping it between them. :o|

I was told by Powderkeg it won't fit. I wonder if you can jamb it into seat a bit or move brake light. The one you have has more storage room. Just saying' & kinda curious. If i measure my Winder can you check it to your Viper?

I was told by Powderkeg it won't fit. I wonder if you can jamb it into seat a bit or move brake light. The one you have has more storage room. Just saying' & kinda curious. If i measure my Winder can you check it to your Viper?
yep sure. maybe I can also slip over to my dealer as he was supposed to have 2018 Anniversary eddition in his showroom.

Back