• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder MTX 162

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
2017 Sidewinder MTX 162 SE
2017 Sidewinder MTX 162 SE blue 3_4 (Custom).jpg

2017 Sidewinder MTX 162 SE blue front (Custom).jpg

2017 Sidewinder MTX 162 SE blue profile (Custom).jpg

It's a nice sled but being in the Northeast I will most likely get the BTX........But they may have priced me into a holdover Cat. Not sure yet but I hope they come out with some good incentives. because the price is hard to swallow

Where is the air filter inlet? Never mind, found picture of air box. See its above the clutches.

Last edited:
I read all that information last night, and it makes no mention of retaining engine oil while upside down. Most of the time its soooo much easier to role your sled out of a situation rather than digging it out.

On the Totally Yamaha facebook website they have a video of a couple guys that act and talk funny. Pretty humorous, they roll a new sidewinder down a hill a couple times and they make a comment on it is a good thing that the sidewinder has a new roll over valve system otherwise it would look like an exon oil spill.

Back