• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Riser Options

I have a 5 to 8" adjustable DOO riser on my Winder and works great.
I have used it since 2013 , first on my 800 DOO renegade to my 14 Viper to my 15 Apex to my 16 1200 renegade to my 17 Winder.
It is very sturdy and easy to move the bars up or down depending on the riding conditions.
Do you have a model no. by any chance? Is it plug and play or do you need adapters?

The 2.5" pivot riser works with just about every Yamaha. Infact it should work with just about every late model Arctic Cat and Polaris for that matter. The overall width of these 3 manufacturers stock risers are very close. The only one that it won't work with is Ski-doo as they're risers are over 1" wider than the others.

Have love this piece on my last 3 sleds! Esp the RAM mount for my GPS. Very slick, fully adjustable, and puts my bars at the perfect height! my only wish is that i would have bought a black one to match my riser instead of silver!! lol

Have love this piece on my last 3 sleds! Esp the RAM mount for my GPS. Very slick, fully adjustable, and puts my bars at the perfect height! my only wish is that i would have bought a black one to match my riser instead of silver!! lol
Where do you purchase this 2.5"riser? I'm in canada fyi

PM Superman on here... he posted on this thread. He may still have some

anyone try the brp pivot riser?

Just a few threads up

I have a 5 to 8" adjustable DOO riser on my Winder and works great.
I have used it since 2013 , first on my 800 DOO renegade to my 14 Viper to my 15 Apex to my 16 1200 renegade to my 17 Winder.
It is very sturdy and easy to move the bars up or down depending on the riding conditions.

I should have said... the new forward adjustable riser... the fore and aft intrigues me

Has anyone tried the adjustable riser that artic cat offers for their mountain sleds? Will it fit on an LTX LE?

Grip n racing iso vibe. I ride 1.5 riser but you have the option to go 2,5.
Literally a second suspension for the uper body...

I am extremely impressed by this product

IMG_5574.jpg
IMG_5572.jpg
IMG_5573.jpg

Back