• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Muffin

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 SR Viper RTX SE
If your coming to the give away do Mr Sled a favor and take care of your VIP status before you come up.

We are all their to have fun and taking care of silly paper work at the last minute is a pain.

Thanks!

Is the Give Away for VIP only? What about the raffles? Not sure the info is posted anywhere.....thanks

Mr Sled, am I still VIP, if not I'd like to renew, I can pay at the ride , as my PayPal account froze up, forgot my password:o|

There is a special drawing for the VIPs but if you are not a member on the site, you will not be allowed to be part of the drawings.
So the VIPs have a special drawing, and the non-VIPs can enter the raffles? Sorry, just want it to be clear for everyone that makes it to the ride.

Thanks........Thursday cant get here quick enough!! So freak'n ready to ride and see everyone again

So the VIPs have a special drawing, and the non-VIPs can enter the raffles? Sorry, just want it to be clear for everyone that makes it to the ride.

Thanks........Thursday cant get here quick enough!! So freak'n ready to ride and see everyone again

Yes, and you will have to pre register and get your hand stamped like we did the last 2 years. I will also do pre registration on Friday in the lobby as we have done the last 2 years as well.

It says you are a Lifetime Member by your name...LOL, but you can always give me more money..LOL
Got any 2 XL hoodies left, I can make a donation then.

I have 1 XL hoodie left.. and if you want it, you better be the first person in line, it already packed.
My New year resolution diet not going so well, 1xl might be a bit snug.

This will be my first giveaway ride. Leaving Thursday morning for an 8 hour drive. I can't wait.

There was 8 conservation officers writing tickets, checking all sleds for trail stickers, registration, riders for drinking, made you talk to them, checking every sled for loud exhaust last weekend in big bay. They were there till 5pm. please tell people heading up, loud exhaust tickets are $175

There was 8 conservation officers writing tickets, checking all sleds for trail stickers, registration, riders for drinking, made you talk to them, checking every sled for loud exhaust last weekend in big bay. They were there till 5pm. please tell people heading up, loud exhaust tickets are $175
Where do you get the trail stickers? How much are they?

Do you know if they were measuring db for the tickets? Or if it sounded to loud, you got a ticket?

Back