• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Site locking up

Interesting. Yes same here no issues with my iphone only on my home desktop. I have Windows 8 upgraded to 10 and as said use Trend Micro. I also noticed in my office at my work our company desktop used to get this site. They use a corporate Trend Micro system and this site got flagged and now won't come up. Some kind of filter is catching it. In the meantime FB, Netflix and Youtube all work in my office...go figure!

Can you switch Browsers? Try Mozilla Firefox. Chrome has gotten weird lately . I have everyone at work setup on Chrome but lately we have had problems like your describing and I have switched a few people back to Firefox with good luck. I have to make sure my Secretary can watch her shows at noon. LOL !

You can try going to a ( incognito ) window on Chrome and see it that helps

I'll try the incognito, yeh I have tried other browsers and it seems ok. If I use the desktop IE icon it is set to an older none chrome version of google and it works fine. If I use the direct desktop chrome icon that I normally use for everything...yep issues. My thoughts too that it is chrome

i was just going to post up that i was having a problem viewing ty atv in chrome in incognito window. everything else works fine there, just not the atv site. dang google!

Back