• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ski-Doo extrovert driver part #'s

POWERHAULIC

VIP Member
The numbers are as follows.......
All drivers are white internal/external, and very good quality.

9 tooth #504152503
10 tooth #504152502

:Rockon:

Do you have to get the stock ones pulled off and these new ones pressed on at a shop? I have never done this but I want to put some on the 04 mountain

One thought would be to run outsides with no drive teeth. This would help keep from flexing the rods in the track and offer some stability of the track

Possibly, but the track will not be as tight as stock not sure of any benefits by reinstalling outside wheels.
As far as stability, if more were needed anywhere it would be at the rear of the rails, not up at the drivers.
IMO leave them out.

happytrails said:
One thought would be to run outsides with no drive teeth. This would help keep from flexing the rods in the track and offer some stability of the track
I would think the same, if you drive the track evenly across, there is less chance of stress and having the track fail prematurely. From what I’ve seen though you would have to take the stock outside ones and flip them and drive the inside lugs as the holes in the track along with the lugs on each side would now be driven from the anti ratchet drives. The only lugs left to drive are the ones in the center of the track. I think there would be more advantage to this than the extra bit of weight disadvantage.

My shaft is at the shop right now and it looks like you cant install the outside ones with the skidoo drivers. The teeth dont quite line up.

Okay, which ones do I get? I have a 2006 RTX that I will be putting a 136" suspension on it and a Turbo next season. What would be the differances from 8 tooth, 9 or 10? Thanks.

Vince

I want to improve the aproach angle on my 2007 phazer by installing bigger drivers. Are these drivers 3" pich or 2.52"? If I put 10 tooth drivers in with my 2 1/4 track it only leaves about a 1/4" of gap between the track and the heat exchanger, is that enough?

i just bought a set of the 9 tooth and they look like nice pieces. do the milled out spots on the drive lugs go on the inside or outside?

Back