• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ski-Doo extrovert driver part #'s

1CrazySledder said:
Okay, which ones do I get? I have a 2006 RTX that I will be putting a 136" suspension on it and a Turbo next season. What would be the differances from 8 tooth, 9 or 10? Thanks.

Vince
you need the 9 tooth. btw the 8 tooth are 3" pitch and will not work!

POWERHAULIC said:
The numbers are as follows.......
All drivers are white internal/external, and very good quality.

9 tooth #504152503
10 tooth #504152502

:Rockon:
Hi powerhaulic are you selling these drivers,or will any doo shop have them in stock?

mnmsnowbeast said:
POWERHAULIC said:
The numbers are as follows.......
All drivers are white internal/external, and very good quality.

9 tooth #504152503
10 tooth #504152502

:Rockon:
Hi powerhaulic are you selling these drivers,or will any doo shop have them in stock?
any doo dealer can get them they are $49.99 each.

n2oiroc said:
i just bought a set of the 9 tooth and they look like nice pieces. do the milled out spots on the drive lugs go on the inside or outside?

the milled out section goes towards the outside, they are there for the track clips.

Just an update: Skidoo no longer sells these drivers individually! You can only buy them on a shaft and it cost 300 bucks!

i just ordered them at my dealer, 53$ each. they said the computer said there is over 200 available. 10 tooth ones at least.

Okay I've been following this thread and since I'm putting a new track on and changing all the bearings I might as well throw a set of these on as well...What do I need for an 05 vector...the 9 tooth #504152503 ????? The track is a 2.52 pitch cobra fully clipped 9052..Was looking to gear down a little..

Just got BRP 9 tooth and going to install to Nytro.
Also bought IQR race sleds 121" 1.75" track, friend says it has great lifetime.
Does anyone have installing measurements for a Nytro drive axle?

Back