• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ski skins and snow trackers

I noticed on the yamaha website they have ski skins for making you skis wider. They fit Nytro, Phazer and venture lite, Are Vector skis different? I have the single keel style ski not tuner on my 2010 Vector GT. I was going to try them for more floatation in deeper snow. Also would snow trackers still work with them.

got a part #? i use 2009 apex mtx skis for floatation and the fact that they turn almost always.

do not use snow trackers myself so cannot tell you.

Vector skis are different than the Nytro and Phazer. I doubt that the Snowtracker studs will be long enough to go thru all that. They barely peek thru my VK(?) skis (similar to mountain skis)

got a part #? i use 2009 apex mtx skis for floatation and the fact that they turn almost always.

do not use snow trackers myself so cannot tell you.

Another member here said he uses part # PN# SMA-8FNSK-11-BK on his Vector so they must fit.

Vector skis are different than the Nytro and Phazer. I doubt that the Snowtracker studs will be long enough to go thru all that. They barely peek thru my VK(?) skis (similar to mountain skis)

If you order snow trackers for an 05 rage or 03-04 rx-1 the studs are longer. these skis have deeper keel. May be same as mtx keel.

Back