• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Slider length on 136" track slides?

4strokeluvr111

Please stay between the markers!
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Bought a new 05 Vector which I still have
24K miles
I posted this in the suspension forum but it didn't get any looks. I took my slides off my 14 Vector LTX via the reverse the track method. But I can't get a good measurement on the length of a slides. Does anybody know the length of the slides for a 136 inch track?

i will try and measure the sx venture in the garage when i get home. royal is saying 51-3/8" but i am not shure.

i will try and measure the sx venture in the garage when i get home. royal is saying 51-3/8" but i am not shure.

Thank you!

Take a piece of tape and install it from one end to the other . peel the tape off. Lay it flat and measure ! Works good for curled up things.

Take a piece of tape and install it from one end to the other . peel the tape off. Lay it flat and measure ! Works good for curled up things.

Thanks Dan

50" is the 136" pro action plastic length on the sled in garage.

I usually match the old ones up with the new slider, mark it and cut.

Buy the Yamaha slides. They are cut and recessed correctly. I have aftermarket sliders that have been sitting in my garage for 4 years.

sry only 136" skids i have around are 2 proactions and older stuff that runs rail extensions. usually cut mine in the sled with a sawsall or hacksaw.

Back