• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Slydogs?

sheetwright

Northwoods Snowmobiling Facebook
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Yamaha SRX
I am switching my bogies to the multicolored open style from Slydog/Ulmer. ANy problems with them or the sizes? I noticed they are slightly smaller then stock. I heard some guys go larger, but didn't know about the opposite. It was so little I didn't think it would matter I am also switching the hyfax to the blue Yamaha ones. Thanks again Guys

they are slightly larger than stock

I had a minor issue with my Slydog wheels when I bought them last year. Turned out, the diameter of the hole on the inside of the front wheels wasn't big enough, had to get them machined in order to fit properly. I could have mounted them with the finished side facing in (writing on the inside), but I wasn't satisfied with it, so I had a machine shop nearby cut the inside hole a bit bigger to accomodate the mount and spring clip so the wheels would spin freely. Hopefully, they fixed the issue this year, other than that, they work and look great ! ;)!

Back