• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snapped off rear part of tunnel today! Recommend bumper upgrade !!!!

Out riding on my mtx today, these things will power wheelie flat ground and carry the skis for long time on flat in powder, the rear tunnels are very slight as well as the rear bumpers . Highly recommend getting the proclimb bumper with the tunnel side plates . This is what happened to mine today in powder and no it didn't hit a drop while the nose was up or anything like that just came up and carried the skis for awhile , no Big Bang or hit the bumper hard or rock etc etc , looked back and tunnel was kinked and snapped off. So highly recommend getting the proclimb bumper and cutting down the transfer for deep snow riding !! learn from me lol !!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 2,547

You never ! Man that sucks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out riding on my mtx today, these things will power wheelie flat ground and carry the skis for long time on flat in powder, the rear tunnels are very slight as well as the rear bumpers . Highly recommend getting the proclimb bumper with the tunnel side plates . This is what happened to mine today in powder and no it didn't hit a drop while the nose was up or anything like that just came up and carried the skis for awhile , no Big Bang or hit the bumper hard or rock etc etc , looked back and tunnel was kinked and snapped off. So highly recommend getting the proclimb bumper and cutting down the transfer for deep snow riding !! learn from me lol !!

No deep snow riding around here.
Just a observation but it does not look like there is very much snow or deep powder where parked. Is the snow flap still in tacked. I bent a tunnel on a 141 cat Pro-cross like that when landing almost vertical on hard pack. I would guess this is possible with the weight of this sled being verticale on hard pack snow.

Too much wheelie power!!! Hope you can get that fixed up in a timely manner

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Yes the snowflap is still intact , this was not hard pack snow this was just wheelie and her being able to carry the skis as long as you want her too and snapped it off , I have the new tunnel and cat pro bumper ordered which I believe will solve this issue ! I'm just trying to warn everyone that the tail of this machine is SLIGHT , it kinked the tunnel BAD. Under the tunnel bag and broke the bumper and ripped the tunnel vertical on both sides !

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    816.9 KB · Views: 1,568
Maybe a thin sheet of aluminum mounted on an angle on the underside of the tunnel at the very most rear so that the tunnel doesn't scoop snow like a shovel, in addition to the reinforced bumper etc. Dunno... Just a thought.

Man that sucks, but that's AWESOME power to do that. Freakin street cred right there. Let's see the wimpy 800s pull that off. :)

Damn that hurts. Has this been a problem in the past with this chassis? I haven't see any other like this.

Read a few post on cat forums with the m series ppl doing the same thing, so it is a known issue that the rear parts of the tunnels are slight , the price for the new part clearly reflects that it isn't heavy built or anything like that

Back