• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snapped off rear part of tunnel today! Recommend bumper upgrade !!!!

So here's the update , ordered the parts the day after it happened , picked them up when they came in . Stripped the winder down drilled all the rivets out all in all not bad of a job at all . Removed the busted tunnel opened the box for the new one ......... They sent me the front 1/2 of the tunnel not the rear 1/2! The part number on the bag and the part I ordered were correct, yamahas parts inventory was screwed up so now I'm waiting for Arctic cat to physically check the part in the bag to send to Yamaha who will check it again then send it to my local dealer ! Just my luck !!!

So here's the update , ordered the parts the day after it happened , picked them up when they came in . Stripped the winder down drilled all the rivets out all in all not bad of a job at all . Removed the busted tunnel opened the box for the new one ......... They sent me the front 1/2 of the tunnel not the rear 1/2! The part number on the bag and the part I ordered were correct, yamahas parts inventory was screwed up so now I'm waiting for Arctic cat to physically check the part in the bag to send to Yamaha who will check it again then send it to my local dealer ! Just my luck !!!
ugh!

How many hours you got in the job?

No time really couple hours with #4 center drills for drilling out Rivets and air riveter it legit takes very little time ! I'd say roughly 4 hours total
what is a #4 center drill ?
I seem to always screw up drilling out the rivets .

Center drills are used to matching purposes normally made out of HSS for cutting countersunk in end of shafts for using live center! They are excellent for rivets takes the heads off easy long as you drill straight not to snap the tip off of the center drill

About 240 Canadian for my mtx
I just bent my 129
28232849_10156323282607189_401675306_n.jpg

Back