• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow ..................

I live in southwestern Ontario ,in between Sarnia and London and we don't have any! Get some and then it turns mild and rains! Haven't been out yet! Really sucks.

Are's haven't even opened yet! Let's hope it's not going to be another shitty winter! Trail permits aren't cheap but if you want to play you gotta pay.

Sorry to hear that guys, always seems like if we get snow out west the east gets robbed. Hope you guys get a storm soon.

image.jpg
Brought the groomer home in the pouring rain a week ago, supposed to be 47* and have more tomorrow...
Mother Nature doesn't like Central NY!

I live in southwestern Ontario ,in between Sarnia and London and we don't have any! Get some and then it turns mild and rains! Haven't been out yet! Really sucks.
Same story down here is central Minnesota. We got 6-7" in the last few days and now its just warming up like crazy in the next few days so by this time next week it will be gone AGAIN!!!! We started out great and its been all down hill from then.

We started getting heavy snow around 5 pm today and there is no signs of let up till tomorrow evening. Looking to get up to a foot of great snow. Supposed to be windy Wednesday so hopefully this heavy stuff won't blow away. So stoked. Probably won't be working tomorrow so I am betting I will get some wide open runs tomorrow. Can't wait

Michigan upper Peninsula always has snow for riding got over 3' right now

Northern IL is as disappointing as ever. I am hoping that maybe there is enough snow and the temps cooperate with this recent snow in the southern portion on WI. We got to ride in Dane county just before the holidays and it was very nice.

2nd year of no snow for Central NY. Only place to ride has been the Tug Hill area. Was up there 2 weekends in a row and after all that rain hit much of the riding turned to snirt.

There is a lake effect snow warning from today through Sunday and the forecasters are saying up to 2 feet on Tug Hill in certain areas.

We purchased a new to us BR180 2 years ago and this could be the 2nd year in a row our local groomers have not been out of the barn. 1/2 of our trails were recently designated "high snow areas" and our state funding rates were increased 50% for those miles covered by the high snow area designation. If we can't do enough trail work and maintenance to cover the 70% payment our club receives from NY we will have to pay the differential back.

The Traversend areally is garbage. Though the Gaylord area seems not so bad. Heavy snowfall and then gets wiped out by rain and shine. Good thing my sled is down or I'd be mad.

Arrowhead of Minnesota survived "The Thaw" but trails are Iced up with a few brown spots.

Gots some friends headed to Houghton this weekend. What's the report UP there?

Back