• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snows leaving

Pat tremblett

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha Venture MP
Sad times are coming. Snow is leaving and trails will be closing soon. Hoping to get one more run into camp. It was fun on Saturday at the snowmobile drag races on the Mississippi. I thought I actually saw another MP. Turned out it was a lite.

So what's wrong with the Lite? It's just a different version of the same sled.

I was out all day yesterday too. Did a loop to Smiths Falls, then back to Winchester and then home. About 300Km. Some trails were in good shape, others were beat to hell but a very nice day overall.

I have to modify my seat. My butt is still hurting. I see a mod coming...

So what's wrong with the Lite? It's just a different version of the same sled.

I was out all day yesterday too. Did a loop to Smiths Falls, then back to Winchester and then home. About 300Km. Some trails were in good shape, others were beat to hell but a very nice day overall.

I have to modify my seat. My butt is still hurting. I see a mod coming...
Nothing wrong with the lite. Just thought I finaly saw another MP on the trails.
I know what you mean about the trails. They are getting beat to crap. I wonder if they will be sending out the groomers anymore this year. Supposed to be going out tonight around winchester area again.
I find aleve has become a daily drug I take these days due to the bar in the seat.

I've graduated to Celebrex. Aleve doesn't do it for me anymore for my knees and hips. Trails here are now brown with lots of bare spots coming out today.

I've graduated to Celebrex. Aleve doesn't do it for me anymore for my knees and hips. Trails here are now brown with lots of bare spots coming out today.
Well moose.
They are calling for 5cm on sat with 4 more on Sunday. The following Sunday the long range forecast says 10-15cm.
I think we have to admit snowmobiling is done and get the ATV ready.

Atv's? Not me. No money, no space and no time. Snowmobiling occupies that time of year where there is nothing else to do. And there are no ATV trails around here.

Atv's? Not me. No money, no space and no time. Snowmobiling occupies that time of year where there is nothing else to do. And there are no ATV trails around here.
There are trails in larose forest and Marlborough forest. As well as all around my hunt camp. I have 900 acres at my camp and a couple thousand acres of crown that have old logging roads and trails. Always find time to get away for fun weekends with the toys and guns.

Back