• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Spring Order Coat

Just thought I'd let you all know I got my jacket today! Bought sled in November. So when do they ship the RR suspension? Lmao
Glad you finally got the jacket. I really like mine. As for the RR, I think we'll be waiting a long time! :mad:

Got my sw in Dec ltx le no jacket yet!!! 19k spent on new sled least yammie could do is send jacket with sled. Ordered sled and jacket in April grrrrrr

Got mine Jan 12. Received sled beginning of December. Nice jacket btw.

Yes I've seen the jackets they are nice. Which makes me even more frustrated about not having it yet. I've had quite a few issues so far with dealer and the sw. Not what I was expecting when purchasing a yamaha. Best to say my experience hasbeen a dissapointment

No jacket or goggle bag yet. Also no bag accessories that were ordered in nov. Very sad on Yamahas part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No jacket or goggle bag yet. Also no bag accessories that were ordered in nov. Very sad on Yamahas part.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up my snowmobile cover that I ordered with my sled back in March! The back order crap is pathetic. I also have 2 panels that are blemished. The replacements were ordered back in Nov. Still nowhere to be found.

My sw came with blemishes too!!! A burn/circular stain in seat cover and the A-arms have rust pouring out already. Sled has 43 miles on it. Supposed too be getting new parts and have heard jacks**t from dealer about it.

Got my Jacket yesterday and was a little afraid it wouldn't fit because of all the posts on here. I wear XL and the jacket is XL and it fits perfect. I'm very impressed at how nice it is, very classy looking and made of good materials. It will be a great second layer for under my riding jacket.

Got my Jacket yesterday and was a little afraid it wouldn't fit because of all the posts on here. I wear XL and the jacket is XL and it fits perfect. I'm very impressed at how nice it is, very classy looking and made of good materials. It will be a great second layer for under my riding jacket.

Turn around time for Your jacket wasnt to bad. You picked up your sled right before X-mas. Correct. Just glad My Brother in Law is your Size. Lol.

Turn around time for Your jacket wasnt to bad. You picked up your sled right before X-mas. Correct. Just glad My Brother in Law is your Size. Lol.
Thanks so much Don I'm very pleased with everything. I'm glad your Brother in law is Xtra Lean like me too!

Snowaddict and I cant wait til our RR suspensions come in. Wonder if they will be blue like my LTX-LE? I'm thinking blue due to how long its taking to get here!!! Lol. Or maybe black like the jacket!:rofl:

Last edited:

Back