• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Steven Avery

Tavon

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro
Just watched a fascinating story on Steven Avery from Manitowic, WI. There has to be someone from that town or County that can chime in. Did he do it? The show really makes it look like a setup. Listening to the guy and his nephew I don't see how they could have possibly been smart enough to pull this off.

His nephew admitted to it. Watch more than the newest movie and look at all the info. Then decide. How many murders /crimes can 1 man be wrongly convicted of?

I will chime in as I live here, born and raised. You would not believe the crap that has gone on in this town with the corrupt cops here....

Had an accident where the lady came into my lane of traffic and we collided. As we pulled over, she gets out of her car, looks at mine and says "You don't say anything and I won't either" I started to dial the police and she gets in her car and drives away. I have her license plate and description. The cop shows up and calls in the license plate and description. He says "I have to have the chief come here because it's a matter I can't discuss" WTF? The police chief asks what happened and I told him. He gives me a slip of paper and says I need to call my insurance so the process can start moving....ok, this is getting weird I thought to myself. It's dark and I am colorblind, so I take the slip and go to my bowling tournament. I show the guys and the 1 says that I have a pink slip which means I am in the wrong. I'M PISSED! I went down to the cop shop after the tourmnament and demanded to speak to the chief, but they wouldn't let me in. I told them I was not in the wrong and that my knee started hurting and my neck....(to show them 2 can play this game) and my lawyer called them demanding I get the correct slip as I did not leave the scene of an accident. After my lawyer talked to the commander, I received the yellow slip and found out from my lawyer, it was the chief's mother in law....no insurance, no license and pissed up. Yeah, guess who had to pay the deductible,,,yup, ME!

Now, why would a guy who just gets out of prison, has a $36,000,000.00 dollar lawsuit against Manitowoc go and do something like this? His comments on tv were "I own a junkyard, don't you think I would have smashed that vehicle and had it removed to the scrap heap to get ground up if I wanted it hidden? Why would I keep it here?" No blood found anywhere in the house where they apparently slit her throat and shot her. No key found until 8 days later just lying on the floor? Look at all the stuff on FB. They basically told Brendan what to say. That is why there are things that say "Brendan, did you kill Jimmy Hoffa? Yes" "Did you mess with the water in Flint, Michigan? Yes" The manitowoc police were not suppose to do the crime scene, there should have been a crime unit come in to do the scene. My bet is Steven Avery did not kill her. Brendan was co-hearsed into confessing probably because of being scared. I bet the Manitowoc police didn't kill her either, but they paid someone to do it for a cool Million and helped plant the evidence so Manitowoc wouldn't have to pay the $36,000,000.00

Yeah, we are the talk of the country right now and believe me, saw more plates from states that I've never seen before.

Sorry to hear of your negative law enforcement experience. I would assume most of us have experienced some not so great experience that way or someone we know has. I got hit by a drunk driver a couple of years ago and had to pay for the damage. I really don't think comparing traffic incidents to murder is apples to apples, however. Did manitowoc le do everything correctly? Probably not. But a conspiracy theory such as hiring a killer? That would involve quite a bit and large amount of people. Someone looking for their own fame or $ would've snitched by now. Avery isn't exactly squeaky clean prior to this either.
Who knows I guess? Maybe you're theory is accurate. Maybe someone else did it. Or maybe there's another explanation. Whatever the case may be, there was a young lady that was killed and a family that is still grieving the loss of a loved one. Sad situation, no matter how you look at it.

Sorry to hear of your negative law enforcement experience. I would assume most of us have experienced some not so great experience that way or someone we know has. I got hit by a drunk driver a couple of years ago and had to pay for the damage. I really don't think comparing traffic incidents to murder is apples to apples, however. Did manitowoc le do everything correctly? Probably not. But a conspiracy theory such as hiring a killer? That would involve quite a bit and large amount of people. Someone looking for their own fame or $ would've snitched by now. Avery isn't exactly squeaky clean prior to this either.
Who knows I guess? Maybe you're theory is accurate. Maybe someone else did it. Or maybe there's another explanation. Whatever the case may be, there was a young lady that was killed and a family that is still grieving the loss of a loved one. Sad situation, no matter how you look at it.

No, traffic accident compared to murder case is way different....but the cops trying to hide stuff or not getting the right person is another.

Who knows if those were even her bones? She may be living in key west somewhere partying it up on taxpayers money. So many loose ends and stuff that doesn't make sense.

Plus there is so much more police stuff going on in Manitowoc that you would just throw up

Their alibi's didn't add up. They both were known to be leaving the house and going hunting. And his brother even said good I'm glad he's gone.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I absolutely agree with Tavons' first statement. This guy and his nephew certainly were not smart enough to cover this up. NO CAHNCE! Do you have any idea how much blood is splattered from a gun shot would to the head? Or slitting the throat? No sign of blood? That garage was cluttered as hell. There would have been blood splattered somewhere. Not to mention how shady those cops testimonies were. Finally, I think one of those two would finally admit the crime if they had done it. Avery never admitted the first crime because he didn't do it. Period! They volunteered to take lie detectors and the police refused. If both of them pass a lie detector test don't you think that would be pretty relevant? That's one town I'm definitely detouring.

This state has had some very bad things go on.... Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer.....but this Steven Avery one is really baffling.

This just in....they are having a protest tomorrow at the courthouse in Manitowoc to have Avery's case re-opened and another trial based on the new information.

Should be very interesting....

This just in....they are having a protest tomorrow at the courthouse in Manitowoc to have Avery's case re-opened and another trial based on the new information.

Should be very interesting....
So, are you going?:)
At least with all of the press, it should help bring some income into the community. Lots of spectators that may have never thought of a visit to Manitowoc before, may now be taking a trip. Hopefully, helps boost local business and Economy.

Back